Masonry Trowels and Tuck Pointers

Durable hardscaping trowels for revitalizing or laying new brick, block, or stone.

Masonry trowels are used in brickwork or stonework for leveling, spreading and shaping mortar or concrete. They come in several shapes and sizes depending on the task. This includes masonry, plastering, and molder's trowels in various shapes - London (narrow or wide), Philadelphia, gauging, mixing, tuck pointing, bucket, margin trowel and more. 

Sort by:
Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page